42nd SIU Congress in Montreal, Canada
July 29th 2022
November 9 - 13 | 42nd Congress of the Société Internationale d'Urologie
Whether in person at the Palais des congrės de Montréal or virtually on [email protected], be sure to join the global urological community at the 42nd Congress of the SIU!
SIU 2022 offers the unique opportunity for the international urology community to assemble in the city where the SIU Central Office has called home for over 20 years - Montreal: a North American metropolis with European flair!
Click below to learn more and follow SIU on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook to stay up to date with the latest Congress news and updates.
Health and Safety Guidelines
Who Should Attend?
- Urological Nurses
- Allied Health Professionals
- General Practitioners
- Interventional Radiologists
- Medical Oncologists
- Radiation Oncologists
- Reconstructive Surgeons
- Residents and Trainees
The 2022 Congress Learning Objectives are as follows:
SIUJ: Read the July Issue Today!
SIU Academy Top 10 – July
- Understand the latest advances in the diagnosis, staging and management of urologic cancers.
- Incorporate new techniques in robotic and minimally invasive surgery.
- Detail the medical and surgical management of lower urinary tract dysfunction.
- Describe the evaluation and medical and surgical therapy of urinary stone disease.
- Define the assessment and management of male infertility.
- Characterize the surgical and medical treatment options for erectile dysfunction.
- See the latest advances in reconstructive surgery including transgender surgery, urinary diversion and urethroplasty.
- Learn how to serve the diverse healthcare needs of our international population in a patient-centered manner.
- Learn the latest urologic sub-specialty advances occurring in the past year to augment one’s practice.