Plan your Attendance
Learn more about SIU 2023 and plan your trip.
Online registration is now open!
*Benefit from special rates until May 30.
For housing options and to book your accommodation click here.
Discover the one-of-a-kind dynamic programme here.
In conjunction with the 5th Bench-to-Bedside Uro-Oncology GU Cancers Triad Meeting, Friday, October 13.
Learn more about sponsorship opportunities and exhibit information.
2023 Congress Learning Objectives
- Understand the latest advances in the diagnosis, staging and management of urologic cancers.
- Incorporate new techniques in robotic and minimally invasive surgery.
- Detail the medical and surgical management of lower urinary tract dysfunction.
- Describe the imaging evaluation and medical and surgical therapy of urinary stone disease.
- Define the assessment and management of male infertility.
- Characterize the surgical and medical treatment options for erectile dysfunction.
- Examine the latest advances in reconstructive surgery including transgender surgery, urinary diversion and urethroplasty.
- Learn how to serve the diverse healthcare needs of our international population in a patient-centered manner.
- Learn the latest urologic sub-specialty advances occurring in the past year to augment one’s practice.
- Provide mentoring sessions to facilitate knowledge about career opportunities and advancement for urology trainees.
- Enumerate common urological problems of the elderly and specific precautions in their care.
- Understand the challenges and facilitate inclusion and opportunities for underrepresented groups in urology.
- Characterize the indications and data for new prostate cancer and bladder cancer imaging modalities.
- Provide mentoring opportunities and guidance for urologic trainees.
- Understand the concept of transitional urologic care for teens and young adults.
- Enumerate the common pediatric urologic problems and understand the assessment and management of pediatric population.