October 7 - 11 | 40th Congress of the Société Internationale d'Urologie
Invitation to Montreal!
SIU 2020 offers the unique opportunity for the international urology community to assemble in the city where the SIU Central Office has called home for over 20 years - Montreal: a North American metropolis with European flair!
Scientific Programme Co-Chairs, Drs. Christopher Evans and Rajeev Kumar, along with the SIU Office of Education have assessed the educational needs of SIU members and Congress attendees to determine the most relevant and timely educational topics, to be presented by international key opinion leaders.
Follow SIU on its social media channels to stay up to date with the latest Congress news and updates.
Abstract submission will open in early 2020. The submission deadline is April 1, 2020. To find out more, please click here. Please be sure to carefully review the abstract submission guidelines prior to submission.
Registration fees for delegates include:
- Scientific Sessions
- Complimentary access to Master Classes and Instructional Courses
- Access to the Exhibit Hall
- Lunches in the Exhibit Hall
- Daily coffee breaks
Who Should Attend?
- Urological Nurses
- Allied Health Professionals
- General Practitioners
- Interventional Radiologists
- Medical Oncologists
- Radiation Oncologists
- Reconstructive Surgeons
- Residents and Trainees
The 2020 Congress Learning Objectives are as follows:
After this educational event, attendees should be able to:
- Determine diagnosis and management of basic and complicated urological infections
- Describe the role of eHealth, new diagnostic methods and delivery of urological education and care in the developing world
- Summarize recent advances in molecular markers for urological diseases
- Report the application of therapeutic modalities and management of complex stone disease
- Discuss multimodal approach to treatment of urological cancers
- List recent advances in minimally invasive surgery
- Describe the current management of lower urinary tract symptoms
- Identify methods of dissemination of knowledge and care to underserved areas