September 21, 2020
We thank you for your participation in this important aspect of SIU 2020 Virtual! Submitters have been notified of their abstract status.
All accepted abstracts will be published on SIU Academy, in digital ePoster format (no abstract book will be produced).
SIU 2020 Virtual - Next Steps
|SIU Academy||Next Steps|
Interactive text ePoster.
The accepted paper(s) will be hosted on SIU’s Learning platform, SIU Academy.
2. Ensure that [email protected] is on your safe list.
3. Receive email from SIU’s ePoster partner, MultiLearning with detailed instructions on poster upload.*
There will be no live presentations concerning abstracts for SIU 2020 Virtual. We require only the ePoster upload.
Video Poster of a maximum of 7 minutes.
|Best Standard ePoster||
The Presenting Author will provide 3 minutes of audio highlights using their ePoster.
|Best Video ePoster||
Abstracts deemed outstanding by the reviewing committee.
* If you have not yet received an ePoster upload instruction email from MultiLearning, please follow the steps below:
Instructions to Submit Your Poster
1. To submit your poster file please go to: https://academy.siu-urology.org/SIU/multisubmission/eposters/listing/?events=1856
2. To login: Use your abstract submission email as the username.
3. To set your password please follow the link: https://siu.multiregistration.com/login/reset_password
4. We suggest you use one of these poster templates
5. PowerPoint file or PDF file- landscape format (ratio of 16/9 ideal)
6. Not password-protected
7. One (1) slide only
Notification to Authors
Publication and Acceptance
All accepted abstracts (standard or video ePosters) will be published on SIU’s eLearning platform, SIU Academy as an interactive text or video ePoster with the author's consent. (Please see here for past accepted papers.)
Publication implies transfer of copyright of the article to the Publisher. This will ensure the widest possible protection and dissemination of information under copyright laws.
Notice of Changes
Please inform the SIU Scientific Programme Office of any changes (e.g., change in presenting author, change in disclosure form contents) by October 1, 2020.
For changes pertaining to the Presenting Author, please include the following:
Changes will not be reflected online if the notice is received after the deadline.
For specific questions pertaining to ePoster upload, please consult MultiLearning directly, at [email protected].
For any questions related to abstracts as a whole, please feel free to reach out to the Scientific Programme Office here at [email protected] with your submission ID number(s).