Join us in New Delhi
The SIU invite you to the 44th Annual Congress to be held in New Delhi, India, October 23 to 26, 2024. SIU 2024 will unite urologists, affiliated healthcare professionals, national and sub-specialty urological societies and industry partners from across the globe, both in person and virtually.
Based on needs assessment activities conducted by the Society, the Scientific Programme Co-Chairs Drs Rajeev T P (India) and Seth Lerner (United States), along with its committee and council members, are developing an exceptional programme for this year’s congress. SIU 2024 education sessions are led by world-renowned healthcare and innovative thought leaders and explore prevalent issues and challenges in the field of urology. We look forward to revealing the cutting-edge programme featuring a live surgery course (Thursday, October 24), workshops, accredited symposia, lectures, master classes and much more.
In addition, the congress will feature the SIU’s 6th Bench-to-Bedside Uro-Oncology: GU Cancers Triad Meeting on Friday, October 25. This distinguished annual meeting is your opportunity to hear leading experts present the latest advances in the management of bladder, kidney, and prostate cancers through multidisciplinary presentations, debates, and case-based panel discussions.
Follow SIU on its social media channels to stay up to date with the latest Congress news and updates.
The abstract submission portal will open soon. Stay tuned for details.
Who Should Attend?
- Urological Nurses
- Allied Health Professionals
- General Practitioners
- Interventional Radiologists
- Medical Students
- Medical Oncologists
- Radiation Oncologists
- Reconstructive Surgeons
- Residents and Trainees
2024 Congress Learning Objectives
After this educational event, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the latest advances in the diagnosis, staging and management of urologic cancers.
- Incorporate new techniques in robotic and minimally invasive surgery.
- Detail the medical and surgical management of lower urinary tract dysfunction.
- Describe the imaging evaluation and medical and surgical therapy of urinary stone disease.
- Define the assessment and management of male infertility.
- Characterize the surgical and medical treatment options for erectile dysfunction.
- Examine the latest advances in reconstructive surgery including urethroplasty, fistula repair, and management of other GU injuries/trauma.
- Learn how to serve the diverse healthcare needs of our international population in a patient-centered manner.
- Learn the latest urologic sub-specialty advances occurring in the past year to augment one’s practice.
- Enumerate common urological problems of the elderly and specific considerations for their care.
- Understand the challenges and facilitate inclusion and opportunities for underrepresented groups in urology.
- Characterize the indications and data for new prostate cancer and bladder cancer imaging modalities.
- Provide mentoring opportunities and guidance for urologic trainees.
- Understand the concept of transitional urologic care for teens and young adults.
- Enumerate the common pediatric urologic problems and understand the assessment and management of pediatric population.
- Examine common complications and comorbidities associated with the treatment of urologic conditions and how to best manage them in clinical practice.