Lisbon is served by the Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport, also known as the Lisbon Portela Airport (LIS). The airport is located 7km from the city centre—an approximately €15 taxi ride.
The Société Internationale d’Urologie is proud to appoint TAP Portugal as our official airline for the 37th Congress of the SIU.
TAP Portugal has agreed to offer a discount to the participants of the 37th Congress of the SIU who make their flight booking and buy their ticket exclusively through TAP Portugal’s website.
The discounts offered are the following:
- 10% in economy class
- 15% in business class
The code IT17TPCG102 has been given to this event and must be mentioned when making the booking in order to benefit from the discount.
To make the booking, please follow these steps:
- Enter the website flytap.com
- Select flights and dates
- Insert the event code in the Promotion/Congress Code Box, located on the left side of the webpage
In case of questions, please contact TAP Portugal by the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The discount applicable to this event is only valid for online bookings made through TAP Portugal’s website flytap.com and with payment by credit card. The ticket will always be an electronic ticket.
- Bookings made previously by travel agencies or at our desks are not eligible for this discount.
- The final price shown at the end of the booking is the final fare, including the discount and all related taxes. The discount is applicable only over the fare, excluding all taxes related to the voyage.
- The discount only applies to TAP operated flights. Bookings on or which include code-share flights operated by other airlines or on other airlines do not benefit from the discount. Code-share flights are identified on online bookings with the message “OAL” or
- The discount is not accumulative with fares for resident / student / child / infant /senior, etc.
- The discount applies only for travel to the event. It is valid for round trip journeys from any TAP destination to Lisbon.
- The booking can be made at any time. The travel dates must be comprehended in the period of 10 days before / 10 days after the event dates. The dates of the event must be comprehended in the period of travel.
- The discount is also extended to the participants accompanying persons (adults).
- The conditions and restrictions regarding changes and refunds are those of the applicable fare. Please check the fare details before ending your booking.
The average temperature in Lisbon in October is 22 degrees Celsius (72ºF), with an average of 11 rainy days.
The main form of currency is the Euro (€). For current exchange rates, click here.
- Voltage: 220-240 Volts, with a frequency of 50Hz
- Primary Socket Type: The "Type C" Europlug and the "Type E" and "Type F" Schuko
- Multi-voltage appliances (laptops, etc.): plug adapter
- 110-120V electronics: plug adapter + step-down transformer
- Hair dryers, curling irons, etc.: plug adapter + voltage converter
Please be sure to check the visa requirements for your country at the nearest Portuguese consulate, embassy, or website, as these vary from country to country.
Please allow enough time for visa applications. Refunds will not be given to participants who were unable to obtain the necessary paperwork for entry.
Lisbon taxis are recognizable by their cream colour. They are easy to locate, are a very good value and can be hailed either from the street or taken at appointed taxi stands.
It is customary to tip restaurant servers 10% of the bill, while you can round up to 5€ (or 10%) for taxi drivers. At your hotel, porters are usually tipped 1-2 € and cleaning staff can be tipped 1€ per day.
For more information, visit https://www.visitportugal.com/en/destinos/lisboa-regiao