Abstract submission deadline has been extended! Click here to learn more. The extended abstract submission deadline is May 22, 2022.
SIU 2022 offers the unique opportunity for the international urology community to assemble in the city where the SIU Central Office has called home for over 20 years - Montreal: a North American metropolis with European flair!
Scientific Programme Co-Chairs, Drs. Christopher Evans and Rajeev T P, along with the SIU Office of Education have assessed the educational needs of SIU members and Congress attendees to determine the most relevant and timely educational topics, to be presented by international key opinion leaders.
Follow SIU on its social media channels to stay up to date with the latest Congress news and updates.
The 4th Bench-to-Bedside Uro-Oncology: GU Cancers Triad will be held in conjunction with the 42nd Congress of the SIU on Friday, November 11. Access to this state-of-the-art programme is included in full congress registration as well as for those who register for the virtual experience on [email protected]. Check back regularly for updates and programme details.
|The SIU is pleased to announce that its 42nd Congress in Montreal, Canada - November 9-13, 2022 - is reviewed and endorsed by the Canadian Urological Association (December 2021).|
Registration fees for in-person delegates include:
After this educational event, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand the latest advances in the diagnosis, staging and management of urologic cancers.
2. Incorporate new techniques in robotic and minimally invasive surgery.
3. Detail the medical and surgical management of lower urinary tract dysfunction.
4. Describe the evaluation and medical and surgical therapy of urinary stone disease.
5. Define the assessment and management of male infertility.
6. Characterize the surgical and medical treatment options for erectile dysfunction.
7. See the latest advances in reconstructive surgery including transgender surgery, urinary diversion and urethroplasty.
8. Learn how to serve the diverse healthcare needs of our international population in a patient-centered manner.
9. Learn the latest urologic sub-specialty advances occurring in the past year to augment one’s practice.
10. Provide mentoring sessions to facilitate knowledge about career opportunities and advancement for urology trainees.
11. Enumerate common urological problems of the elderly and specific precautions in their care.
12. Identify congenital urological diseases and discuss approach to their management.
13. Develop a skillset for the management of complex urinary tract infections.
SIU continues to monitor the development of COVID-19 and variants around the world. All safety precautions will be taken in relation to the health and well-being of faculty, attendees, staff and the general public. As was demonstrated at SIU 2021 in Dubai, proper safety measures and protocols can allow for safe gathering.