Scientific Programme Agenda - Coming Soon!
2024 Congress Learning Objectives
After this educational event, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the latest advances in the diagnosis, staging and management of urologic cancers.
- Incorporate new techniques in robotic and minimally invasive surgery.
- Detail the medical and surgical management of lower urinary tract dysfunction.
- Describe the imaging evaluation and medical and surgical therapy of urinary stone disease.
- Define the assessment and management of male infertility.
- Characterize the surgical and medical treatment options for erectile dysfunction.
- Examine the latest advances in reconstructive surgery including urethroplasty, fistula repair, and management of other GU injuries/trauma.
- Learn how to serve the diverse healthcare needs of our international population in a patient-centered manner.
- Learn the latest urologic sub-specialty advances occurring in the past year to augment one’s practice.
- Enumerate common urological problems of the elderly and specific considerations for their care.
- Understand the challenges and facilitate inclusion and opportunities for underrepresented groups in urology.
- Characterize the indications and data for new prostate cancer and bladder cancer imaging modalities.
- Provide mentoring opportunities and guidance for urologic trainees.
- Understand the concept of transitional urologic care for teens and young adults.
- Enumerate the common pediatric urologic problems and understand the assessment and management of pediatric population.
- Examine common complications and comorbidities associated with the treatment of urologic conditions and how to best manage them in clinical practice.