SIU Members Promotion
We appreciate the support of our members and in addition to the multiple benefits available to members of the SIU, we are now offering a new promotion exclusively for them. In an effort to share the SIU Congress experience, every SIU Member who registers for the SIU Congress will receive a complimentary registration for a Nurse.
Here is how it works:
- SIU Members in good standing who have registered for SIU 2017
- The registration must be paid in full
- Complimentary registrations are not eligible for this promotion.
Terms and Conditions:
- By registering to the SIU 2017 Congress, and meeting the requirements above, SIU Members will automatically be eligible for the promotion. No further action is required.
- An email from email@example.com will be sent automatically (within 1 week of registration or receipt of payment) providing a Benefit Code and instructions.
- The Benefit Code may only be used once and must be used during the registration of the nurse.
- The Benefit Code may be used for either the Nurse Registration (full Congress access) or the Nurses Symposium Only (day pass).
- If the Benefit Code is used for the Nurses Symposium Only the registration fee will be €0.
- If the Benefit Code is used for the Nurse Registration the registration fee will be €150, however, this promotion can be used in conjunction with the Housing Rebate and therefore the Nurse Registration using the Benefit Code and the Housing Rebate will be €0.
Housing Rebate Promotion
In an effort to support our host city, Lisbon, and to provide the best options for accommodations, the SIU is happy to offer a €150 rebate on your registration fees when you book your hotel stay with the SIU Congress office.
Terms and Conditions:
- By clicking/choosing “yes” to this option during the registration process, a €150 rebate will immediately be applied to the registration fees.
- The deadline to book your hotel through the SIU Housing Bureau is September 1, 2017.
- Eligible reservations must include at least one night during the official congress dates (October 19 - 22, 2017)
- For bookings after September 1, 2017, please contact the SIU Housing Bureau by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room rates and availability cannot be guaranteed after September 1, 2017.
- Delegates who have not completed a hotel booking with the SIU by the time the congress begins or who have cancelled their reservations will be charged €150 prior to receiving their registration materials.
- Hotel reservations must be made directly with the SIU Housing Bureau. Reservations made directly with hotels, travel agents or third parties are not eligible for the rebate.
- Only one rebate will be given per hotel room. In case of room sharing, only one attendee will be eligible for the rebate.
- All accommodation charges will be paid directly to the hotel.