Join us in Istanbul
The SIU invite you to the 43rd annual Congress to be held in Istanbul, Türkiye October 11 - 14, 2023. SIU 2023, hosted in conjunction with the 32nd Turkish Urological Association meeting, will unite urologists, affiliated healthcare professionals, national and sub-specialty urological societies and industry partners from across the globe, both in person and virtually.
Based on needs assessment activities conducted by the Society, the Scientific Programme Co-Chairs Drs Rajeev T P (India) and Seth Lerner (United States), along with its committee and council members, are developing an exceptional programme for this year’s congress. SIU 2023 education sessions are led by world-renowned healthcare and innovative thought leaders and explore prevalent issues and challenges in the field of urology. We look forward to revealing the cutting-edge programme featuring a live surgery course (Thursday, October 12), workshops, accredited symposia, lectures, master classes and much more.
In addition, the congress will feature the SIU’s 5th Bench-to-Bedside Uro-Oncology: GU Cancers Triad Meeting on Friday, October 13. This distinguished annual meeting is your opportunity to hear leading experts present the latest advances in the management of bladder, kidney, and prostate cancers through multidisciplinary presentations, debates, and case-based panel discussions.
Follow SIU on its social media channels to stay up to date with the latest Congress news and updates.
Thank you for your submissions for the cutting-edge scientific programme, led by Co-Chairs, Drs Rajeev T P (India) and Seth Lerner (United States)! Submission is now closed and the review process is underway. Notifications will be made by mid-June. For additional information visit the abstracts page.
Registration fees for in-person delegates include:
- Scientific Sessions
- Access to SIU's virtual platform, [email protected]
- Complimentary access to Master Classes and Instructional Courses
- Access to the Exhibit Hall
- Lunches and coffee breaks in the Exhibit Hall
Who Should Attend?
- Urological Nurses
- Allied Health Professionals
- General Practitioners
- Interventional Radiologists
- Medical Students
- Medical Oncologists
- Radiation Oncologists
- Reconstructive Surgeons
- Residents and Trainees
2023 Congress Learning Objectives
After this educational event, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the latest advances in the diagnosis, staging and management of urologic cancers.
- Incorporate new techniques in robotic and minimally invasive surgery.
- Detail the medical and surgical management of lower urinary tract dysfunction.
- Describe the imaging evaluation and medical and surgical therapy of urinary stone disease.
- Define the assessment and management of male infertility.
- Characterize the surgical and medical treatment options for erectile dysfunction.
- Examine the latest advances in reconstructive surgery including transgender surgery, urinary diversion and urethroplasty.
- Learn how to serve the diverse healthcare needs of our international population in a patient-centered manner.
- Learn the latest urologic sub-specialty advances occurring in the past year to augment one’s practice.
- Provide mentoring sessions to facilitate knowledge about career opportunities and advancement for urology trainees.
- Enumerate common urological problems of the elderly and specific precautions in their care.
- Understand the challenges and facilitate inclusion and opportunities for underrepresented groups in urology.
- Characterize the indications and data for new prostate cancer and bladder cancer imaging modalities.
- Provide mentoring opportunities and guidance for urologic trainees.
- Understand the concept of transitional urologic care for teens and young adults.
- Enumerate the common pediatric urologic problems and understand the assessment and management of pediatric population.