SIU 2023 Abstract Submission is Open!
March 2nd 2023
Submit your abstract by March 12, 2023
Contribute to the cutting-edge scientific programme, led by Co-Chairs, Drs Rajeev T P (India) and Seth Lerner (United States) and submit your abstract today! Read the guidelines carefully to prepare your submission before March 12!
Review the Congress Learning Objectives below and find out more about SIU 2023 by visiting the congress website.
Stay connected for important event updates on topics like scientific programme and registration via our social media channels and join the conversation at #SIU2023Istanbul.
2023 Congress Learning Objectives
SIU Statement on recent earthquake in Türkiye and Syria
In Memoriam - Passing of Dr. Anil Kapoor
- Understand the latest advances in the diagnosis, staging and management of urologic cancers.
- Incorporate new techniques in robotic and minimally invasive surgery.
- Detail the medical and surgical management of lower urinary tract dysfunction.
- Describe the imaging evaluation and medical and surgical therapy of urinary stone disease.
- Define the assessment and management of male infertility.
- Characterize the surgical and medical treatment options for erectile dysfunction.
- Examine the latest advances in reconstructive surgery including transgender surgery, urinary diversion and urethroplasty.
- Learn how to serve the diverse healthcare needs of our international population in a patient-centered manner.
- Learn the latest urologic sub-specialty advances occurring in the past year to augment one’s practice.
- Provide mentoring sessions to facilitate knowledge about career opportunities and advancement for urology trainees.
- Enumerate common urological problems of the elderly and specific precautions in their care.
- Understand the challenges and facilitate inclusion and opportunities for underrepresented groups in urology.
- Characterize the indications and data for new prostate cancer and bladder cancer imaging modalities.
- Provide mentoring opportunities and guidance for urologic trainees.
- Understand the concept of transitional urologic care for teens and young adults.
- Enumerate the common pediatric urologic problems and understand the assessment and management of pediatric population.